As your wellness and lifestyle mentor, my goal is to take the confusion out of making healthy choices. The challenge many people face when trying to make changes to their diet or lifestyle is that they just don’t know where to start—but this isn’t their fault. Our world today is full of tons of misleading and confusing dietary options and information.
1. an experienced and trusted adviser
synonyms: adviser, guide, guru, counselor, consultant
I’m all about working together to come up with practical and fun strategies for making long-lasting lifestyle changes based on your specific goals. And if you don’t know exactly what your goals are yet, I can help you with that too! You can learn a little bit more about me here.
I don’t believe in torturing yourself to get healthy. It never works long-term. Will power only lasts for so long before it burns out. The most effective way to produce long-lasting, dramatic results in your diet or lifestyle is to change the way you think. The clearer you are about why you’re doing what you’re doing and exactly what it is you’re trying to accomplish, the more in control you feel and the more sustainable are the changes you make.
About 80% of success in diet—or in anything for that matter—is determined by your mindset. If you develop the beliefs and mentality of those who have succeeded in your field of interest, you can’t help but duplicate their success. That’s why I love working with people one-on-one. By doing so, your success is virtually guaranteed, just as long as you don’t quit!
There are lots of aspects to a healthy lifestyle, including psychological, physical, emotional and spiritual factors. Ultimately, the best way to learn a subject with as many dimensions as health is by associating with people who have already mastered the fundamental principles of it. Reading a book is great, but it doesn’t always deliver the same benefits as actually interacting with an expert and getting all your questions answered in a personalized way, as they arise.
Who I Work With
I’m love working with all types of people, including both men and women of all ages. Many of my clients tend to be women between the ages of 25-50, however, you and I will probably be a great match if you’re interested or excited about one or more of the following:
- learning how to live a healthier lifestyle
- having more energy and vitality
- getting to your ideal weight
- learning how to make lasting changes in your eating habits
- detoxing or cleansing
- changing your attitude and mindset about dieting and food
- getting clear, radiant skin
- developing a healthy relationship with food
- learning how to identify what your healthiest foods are
- understanding what authentic food is, how to recognize it, & where to find it
- incorporating exercise into your life in a fun and practical way
- learning specific strategies for making lasting positive changes in your lifestyle
I currently offer three different program packages. Click the pictures below to find out more about each one: